Friday, June 27, 2014

Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video)



Feeling a bit stressed out or need a pick me up?

3 Steps to Feeling Good!

Step 1, get out your happy face and listen to this song/video

Step 2,  listen again, loosen your body & dance or move around

Step 3,  do it again tomorrow and share it with someone!

 

I love to dance around the house to music and I love concerts where I'm up on my feet with the audience singing, clapping and just being in the now like I was last weekend at the Michael Buble concert in Vancouver.  I even clap when watching performers or concerts at home on the TV. When it's at home I have to applaud for me so I can express my appreciation and thanks.  I can't hold it in and just sit there and I always feel that I'm sending great positive energy out to be released and shared.

I figure why wouldn't you want to get up and create all this good energy? 

So, I couldn't resist sharing this with you this week.  I'm sure you've heard it or seen the video but watch it again. Lighten up, open your body and mind, and just go for it! Sing and dance around the room, house, yard, wherever!  Have fun and enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

Keep smiling after this and I hope you carry that smile with you through the weekend!

It's time to get your Happy On!

And, I hope you dance!

Here's a few minutes to open your heart and just feel joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment