Sunday, July 6, 2014

I AM THAT, I AM - A two-part meditation by Dr Wayne Dyer

I Am That, I Am , Dr. Wayne Dyer


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I'm a big fan of Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and watch all his PBS specials many times and have several of his books.  It was even better when I got the wonderful opportunity to see him earlier this year in San Jose California, at the I Can Do It Hay House Event.

I invite you to listen to this sound meditation video when you have time that Dr Dyer introduces to us.

Check it out and you might want to save it for a quiet evening or a day off. I found it very relaxing and it's one that I will listen to and enjoy many times!





Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also going to share it with my yoga class and wellness circle!

Do you know anyone you'd like to share it with who needs help relaxing, sleeping or does meditation?


Get more great posts when you can sign up to Follow by Email
Enter your email address:


Easily share by email, twitter or facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment