Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Yoga Rocks with this Combo!


Yoga Teachers & Practitioners!


In case you missed it

Keep Going ↓


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Dona Anderson, Simply, One Breath At a Time
Poem shown above is from the Relaxation titled
Peace, in Simply, One Breath At a Time
by Dona Anderson


 So many poses, styles and lovers of yoga!

I love sharing, and it's even better when I get to share with you about YOGA!

We're all busy so I thought I'd save you some time.  Here are 3 earlier posts with information that may help out with your yoga classes, home practice, wellness groups or to keep as a future resource.


5 Tibetan Rites
Relaxing and Meditative video. In the post I've also added in a link to more information about the poses, warm ups, and alternatives.

Laughter Yoga
Laughing has great benefits and even a quick unplanned group laugh helps.
Have you tried Laughter Yoga yet? Here's a video to check out.

Bedtime Poses 
Working or Aging, many of us have problems with sleep. Link to 4 poses to help.



I hope you'll pass on what you find interesting.

Namaste.


August 6, 2015 Update
Saw this article and thought I'd add in in here for you.
4 Restorative poses to help Adrenal Glands
 


Please Share to help others and 
Comments welcomed, links below.
Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment