Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Learning a bit about Numerology

Scary how things come together.


Each Number has a Personality (?)

Dona Anderson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Each number is unique


Are you or know of someone who is a numbers person? 

My Dad seemed to always pick numbers for a reason. He used dates or other combinations to pick that winning ticket (no he didn't win) but I don't know if he really knew anything about numerology or just liked to take a few moments to think about the number he was picking.

A few years ago I listened to an interview talking about numerology and birth dates etc so I did our two kids, my husband and myself.  Our daughter and I were born on the 9th of a month, our son is double what my husband's day is and we're all in different months.

Very Interesting!

So when I finished, our daughter and my husband had the same number and myself and our son had the same number.

What will the numbers say about the books?

I wanted to see what the numbers of Meditations in my two books meant.  The numbers just happened for no real specific reason other than I was done.  Simply, One Breath At a Time published 7 years ago has 65 so that is #Two. Moving Forward from the Heart which was just published has 73 which becomes #One.

I am amazed at what I discovered!


I'll start with Simply, One Breath At a Time # 2.
I wrote this first book for those beginning or wanting more ideas and learning for their individual or family sharing home practice, or for wellness groups, and  it's a resource for Yoga and other Wellness Teachers.

Simply, has 65 different guided relaxations that support us for meditation, finding balance and letting go of stress by using breathing exercises, visualizations, body and mind awareness. And, it brings things like nature, compassion, gratitude, mindfulness, stillness and more into our lives that we can share with others and take out into the world.

I found these words for number 2. Sensitive, peace, cooperative, patient, sincere, forgiving, gentle, flexible, humble, much more to see - power/strength, peacemakers, diplomat. Feminine.

I can't BELIEVE IT


Moving Forward from the Heart # 1.
This book of 73 meditations takes us deeper into our life. It has all the same basics as in Simply, for guided Meditation and relaxation, reducing stress etc and it supports us further through focused self discovery, learning, awareness, grounding, presence, and there's lots of life and other questions to think about.

In it you'll be opening your inner eyes more, hearing whispers for change, feeling your presence expand outwards into the world, and you'll even go on a few journeys.

I found this for the number 1. Independent. leadership, strong, thinker, doer, focused, self-starter, creative, grows, transforms, turns dreams into reality, courageous, inventive. Masculine.

And #2 is a powerful ally for advice.

Really - Are You kidding me?


Letters have numbers as well.




I hope you'll stay connected.  
Sign up to Follow by Email
Enter your email address:


No comments:

Post a Comment