Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Time to Hear from YOU!

What's Your Yoga Story?


Time to hear from YOU! 

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

DonaAnderson

There are so many yoga stories and I want to hear about some of them! 

I have my own continuing story as you've probably read in different posts here.

And, I'm always eager to hear how others started, and where it went or didn't!

Is it about how or why you got started, who took you to that first class,how you felt after a few classes, how yoga changed you, a favorite teacher or pose, a funny class moment ...

WHAT is it?



Use the comments area below!

I am excited to hear your stories!

 
I know some stories may be about travelling to some exotic place, some will be about life changes, compassion and growth, some will probably make us laugh or cry.

Some may be about healing, getting to know yourself and your body, or maybe the connections you made with others.  

Or, it could be that you hate chants, or maybe haven't found the right class yet ... 

My Yoga Story is ...



Get others thinking by sharing
at the links below.  Thanks.

I bet your Yoga Teachers will have some GREAT Stories!

I think whoever loves Yoga, has at least one story to tell.

Millions of Stories Later ...




No comments:

Post a Comment