Tuesday, April 5, 2016

10 Gifts from Yoga.

What Yoga taught me ...

Where do you receive your Gifts from?


Dona Anderson

Don't miss future posts!



Link to more information


I never imagined ... that I would do it let alone teach and write about it.


     Never say Never!

People ask me at shows what my background is or about how I started this wellness and writing journey I'm on and I tell them all it was from YOGA!


I first discovered the gift of freedom to be myself and do what I was able to do instead of having to have it look like how others did it.

I discovered changing and modifying to help myself is a gift not a weakness.

I discovered the gift of feeling strength and acceptance for myself and my body as I  AM.

I discovered gifts from exploration, standing tall in my space and not staying hidden

I discovered the gifts of learning about breathing and different ways to relax and open my body.

I discovered the gifts found in bringing more awareness and presence into each day.

I discovered the gifts I received from having more compassion and gratitude.

I discovered gifts from the new passions that challenged me and grew from my weaknesses.

I discovered gifts of freedom from letting go although sometimes it is still hard to do as we seem to hold on to and guard those places that hurt.

And most of all ... I discovered the Gifts I receive from Doing and Sharing what I love to do and knowing that it helps others!


Do you have a Yoga Story to  think about or Share - visit this earlier post.


Well I guess there's more than 10 gifts here but who's counting.


Please share with your Yoga friends at the links below, Thanks.

Thanks for signing up to follow by email.  


No comments:

Post a Comment