Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Easy Techniques to help you reduce Stress

Are you Losing Energy in the Wrong Places?


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Reducing the Stresses of Life


Let go and Relax 
I LOVE it when someone Thanks me for what I do.

Often at shows I go to visitors will stop for a chat and Thank me for what I am doing to help others.

Over the years I've chatted with many people from different parts of the world and they tell me their Wellness story or one about someone they know.  It is really a privilege to have them share their stories with me.  

Recently, one man kept coming back to my table and reading from Simply, One Breath At a Time and the One Rose Cards. He said he wanted to hear my relaxations at his Yoga class so he bought a book to share with his teacher.

A few minutes to Breathe in Relaxation is really needed in these busy and hectic times.

A few minutes to clear the mind lets us escape from our thoughts and problems.

I remember my parents used to tell us when we were kids and upset to sit down, close our eyes and count to 10. That was good advice back then and still is.

Negative Stress affects our daily lives, activities, relationships and health in many ways. See this earlier post - it will really surprise you.  Or will it?

My Wellness Resources connect you to Awareness and Healthy easy ways to reduce Stress that help Nourish & Nurture the mind, body & soul.  

Even a few minutes can connect you with words to linger on, visualizations to experience & explore, and create feelings of Balance, Renewal, Gratitude, Compassion and the power of Presence.

Here's what you'll discover

Techniques to soothe, soften and open your whole Body.

Techniques to connect and bring awareness to your Breath and Body.

-to help you Relax, Rest and relieve Stress.

-to relax and quiet the Mind.

-to connect you with your inner self.

-to bring awareness to how you feel and what you see.

It's so Easy to do

Find out how focusing on a smile, a breath, a word or positive thought invites you to move towards Wellness in how you Feel, Think and Communicate. 

If you like easy steps to follow that you can even change and make your own, these unique Meditations will get you started and become Gifts for a Lifetime.


Are you Ready?



Lots more posts in the archives and check out the labels at the bottom of the posts to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment