Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Want to Play?

Heart Words Meditation 

Take Care of Your Heart!

Dona Anderson


I hope you Enjoy this word game I made! Only vertical and horizontal words.

Lots of words to help you connect with yourself and your Heart. And, a few X's and O's (Kiss &Hugs appropriate for the Heart) to fill in the empty spaces! 

Word Game created by Dona Anderson


Make finding the words into a Meditation. 


Find a few at a time and see what those words mean to you.  

I know you won't need any help with the words, they're pretty easy.  I got 31.  But, if you do want the words let me know and I'll add them put them in the comments.

I've highlighted Anahata that's down the center in green and when you find Yam, it is a mantra for the heart chakra.

Take Care Everyone.

I hope you'll have Fun and share with others.

You might want to email it to yourself so you can print it off!

Thanks for Your Visit! 


Direct from author special for Simply, One Breath At a Time ends Sep 30,2015


This Heart Words meditation will also be included in my new book,
Moving Forward from the Heart, Coming Soon!

Check out the label below Moving Forward for more previews!



No comments:

Post a Comment