Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I let my Breath touch the Tip of my Nose

Where does Your Breath Go?


Just asking.

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

A Gift for You

From, Moving Forward from the Heart

I had Fun putting this together - always good to
have a nice variety to choose from - this is #70


Dona Anderson

My Breath


 Whisper to yourself, 

I let my breath touch the tip of my nose,
and the tips of each one of my toes.

I let my breath touch the tips of my fingers
and in the spaces between, it lingers.

I let my breath touch the back of my ears,
and it feels the softness of my tears.

I let my breath touch the back of my knees,
and all the organs inside me that are under a bit of a squeeze.

I let my breath touch the bottom of my chin,
and all the hidden places on my skin.

I let my breath touch my soft belly parts,
and especially the soft spots in my heart.

I let my breath touch all those places
inside me that smile,
and it will change
those places that don’t in awhile!


Poem, My Breath #70 of 73 titles.
from Moving Forward from the Heart
by Dona Anderson ©2015


Photo for post only.
Links for sharing below!
We're going around the World
 sending Wellness to others. 
 Thank You.

To see other posts related to Moving Forward from the Heart - click on the label Moving Forward below.






No comments:

Post a Comment