Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Update on my Progress to Unplug More!


How's it Going so far, You Ask?


Very Good, I reply!

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

Follow by Email


In case you missed it,
here's the earlier post about Unplugging 

My First few Months! 

Happiness makes itself available to you when you make yourself available to it.
~Robert Holden~
 
Doesn't the Quote above really hit the mark ... what I need, I do have to give to myself.

Dona Anderson
So, I needed to start tracking the things I wanted to add into my activities that I felt I was missing so I started using an extra calendar we had.

Reason being - I forget!

Tracking helps me stay committed. A few years ago when we were travelling more I got off my walking routine so I stopped tracking and then my walking slowly decreased more and more.   I guess I use the calendar as a witness so I can look at it and say Yes, I am doing or trying to do more of what I hoped for.  

Sounds like what I used to say about having to make 
a plan or things never seem to happen.  

It works good to be able to see at a glance what I am doing each week and month that was on my need to continue and Do More of List - the things that when I look back I know they are what I wanted to do. And, at the end of the month I give myself a big Happy Face even if I could have done better. 

Why? Because life gets busy and some days you just do the best you can!

Are some things missing from your life that you'd like to get back or start?


I'll update you again later. I do have some very special things coming up!


I hope you are still enjoying the Treasures of Spring Meditation posted in March and all the Heart Awareness posts from February.  If you haven't seen them, have a look!

Links for Sharing with others or commenting below. Thanks.

 Bye for Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment